Dear Scholarship Applicants:
This is the Gerald Wayne Potts Jr. Memorial Scholarship application for . We are currently accepting applications for consideration.
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
1. Be the child, or stepchild of a current or deceased USPCA, Region III member.
2. Be attending a two or four year college full-time in the academic calendar
year in pursuit of a Technical, Associates or Bachelors degree.
3. If selected, a scholarship in the amount of $2,500 will made to the recipient.
4. All applications should be received in complete form by . Applications
should be mailed to:
5. Scholarship Recipient Can Only Apply Once.
USPCA Region 3
C/O Gerald Potts Jr. Memorial Scholarship
6503 Rose Hill Dr, Alexandria, Va. 22310
Criteria include grades, essay responses and community service. Please feel free to make
copies of this application for your school or department. If there are any questions please
contact Carlos Rolon, President, USPCA Region III at firstname.lastname@example.org.